There is no better way to bring warmth to your home than with a beautiful candle. Whether you’re enjoying a lazy weekend, having fun with friends indoors, relaxing after a long workday, or embracing the feeling of hygge, a candle just makes everything brighter, and, of course, smells better.
The editor listed out the top 5 candle brands for you to light up your beautiful day!
- When talking about the popular American fragrance brand, the answer will definitely be Bath & Body Works. There are over 100 candle products you can choose from and it is the first choice for students and people who are looking for candles with good value for money.
- Yankee Candle is now a well-known scented candle brand in Europe and America because Yankee has always insisted on the passion of candles to provide customers with the best-scented candles. In addition, Yankee’s Candle is also eco-friendly, has a fragrant smell but no harm to the environment and air.
- If you want a scent that feels like it was made especially for you, try Homesick. The brand sells candles that actually smell like different locations, so you can feel like you’re in your favorite city after one whiff. Theese are also great gifts for friends and family who live far away from you, complete with customized scents depending on the state you choose.
- P.F. Candle Co. designs and produces its candles (and all its other scented products, like perfumes and diffusers) right in southern California. The soy wax has a longer burn time than paraffin wax and is also biodegradable, meaning you can easily clean this jar when the candle runs out and reuse it to hold things like bobby pins or cotton balls.
- Voluspa is a well-known brand in the fragrance industry, founded by American couples, Traci and Troy. The two are pioneers in the use of coconut wax to make scented candles; Voluspa’s candles not just only have the high-quality composition of the coconut wax and the low melting point, but also the natural fragrance of the plants which makes the fragrance last for a long time!