The third season of Netflix’s breakthrough retro horror hit Stranger Things temporarily come to an end. It’s fair to say this is the biggest original show the streaming service has created in terms of cultural impact. As all the fans know that Stranger Things season 4 is on its way. So during the long waiting time, let’s buy some Stranger Things toys to recall the memories of the previous three seasons, and jump into the Upside Down world!
Over the past couple of years, Funko has released a load of Stranger Things Pops, and the prices are pretty affordable; unfortunately, most of the products only sell on US online stores! Don’t worry, you can buy these toys on eBay and Walmart and ship to India with Buyandship!
🎬 Battle Eleven Funko Pop
- Once Again Eleven is ready to kick some ass while looking good. Watching Eleven fully develop into herself is probably one of the best parts of the Stranger Things continuations. Everyone’s favorite girl is growing up and into her own and always discovering new things about herself.
A tell-tale bloody nose compliments this flashy outfit on this Stranger Things Funko Pop and shows that Eleven is still working hard to protect the ones she loves and nothing will get in her way, not even a blindfold.
🎬Mike (Snowball Dance) Funko Pop
- Mike looks so nervous and cute in his fancy dance attire. He doesn’t know what exactly to expect, but he definitely looks adorable. This Mike Pop has a cute bunch of freckles over his pale skin, and his suit is so perfectly 80s that it hurts. Eleven’s heart doesn’t stand a chance when she sees how adorable he is, especially as this Stranger Things Funko Pop.
🎬Dustin at Camp Funko Pop
- It looks like Dustin is going to camp, so we will see how that adventure unfolds, especially if he is separated from his friends for the summer. His Camp Know Where hat and t-shirt are especially cute and you have to be curious about what that pun-derful name really means. Season Three will probably update us, but for now we can be content with this Dustin Pop and his interesting uniform.
🎬 Lucas Funko Pop
- Lucas is looking good in his signature camo headband and fly jacket covered in kanji. A hand on his hip is the perfect addition to his energetic personality and flair for style. This Lucas Pop is a must have for anyone who truly appreciates this character. Season One didn’t really have a lot of development for this guy, but Season Two really took the plunge and now we all have to love him. This is a great Stranger Things Funko Pop to have for you to show your admiration for him.
🎬 Will the Wise Funko Pop
- Getting to know the real Will has been difficult since the first season where he was missing, but this Stranger Things Funko Pop shows his attitude in the form of his Dungeons and Dragons persona. Will the Wise stands tall and dorky in purple robes spangled with stars. He holds a staff, every inch the true wizard ready to take on all danger and handle it well.
This Will Pop is the same as the one before except that the stars glow in the dark, which is a nice addition to any Stranger Things Pop collection.
🎬Max Mall Outfit Funko Pop
- Everyone was up in arms at the mention of a brand new character, but it was time for the addition of another kick-ass girl in the Stranger Things universe, and Lucas would most definitely agree.
Hardcore and strong, this Max Pop looks great with her awesome 80s fashion and a nice spray of freckles over her cheeks. Sunglasses and skater shoes complete this care free look, even though we all know she has a lot to deal with under her signature smirk.
🎬Steve w/ Hat and Ice Cream Funko Pop
- This Steve Pop is for all of the Steve Stans who think he must look adorable in this old timey sailor uniform that we can only guess he’s wearing because he’s being paid for it. Babysitting must not provide the money he needs (was he even getting paid for it?) because he is ready to sell you ice cream and look adorable doing it.
Love the apron and kerchief, really brings the whole look together. If you love Steve then we know you love this Stranger Things Pop.
🎬 Erica Funko Pop
- Lucas’s little sister, Erica, stole hearts with her hilarious and sassy attitude from the moment she stepped on the screen in Season Two. Now she’s going to have her own Stranger Things Funko Pop for all of her fans to take home and place on their shelves.
A helmet with headlamps easily showcases Erica’s wild readiness to join in her brother’s adventuring, and her cute overall outfit is a nice pop of colors for this Stranger Things Pop.
🎬Hopper (Date Night) Funko Pop
- Who knew Hopper could look so debonair? This man is ready to take a lucky lady out on the town so he can tell her all about his wild fatherly duties, though it’s doubtful she’d believe him. Dad of the Year deserves all the good things that are sure to come his way in Season Three though, so let’s just hope Eleven doesn’t make things too difficult for him. Who are we kidding? She probably will.
🎬Demogorgon Funko Pop
- For all the people who love horrific monsters among us, this Demogorgon Pop should 100% be on your shelf. With its creepy muscled body and taloned fingers reaching ominously toward you, there’s nothing else to stare at but his gaping flowery mouth and rows of jagged teeth. Can you say spooky?
Stranger Things Pops are definitely known for being off the beaten path, and this monster takes the cake for sure.
🎬Joyce Funko Pop
- Every bit the mom here, Joyce stands adamant and determined with her hands on her hips. Her shaggy haircut is pure 80s in this Stranger Things Funko Pop, and her work shirt looks cute over a long sleeved one. She’s ready for life to get back to normal but there are no guarantees in the world when the Upside Down is just a few blinks away, and Joyce knows that better than most.
🎬 Flayed Billy Funko Pop
- When Billy Hargrove (Dacre Montgomery) rolled up to Hawkins, IN, at the start of season 2, he instantly became the most hated (human) character in the Stranger Things universe. But during season 3, Billy’s physical appearance drastically changes after his body is invaded by the Mind Flayer, a shadow creature from the Upside Down. Overnight, Billy goes from tan and toned to pale and haggard. The lean, literally mean lifeguard the mothers of Hawkins once ogled at spends the rest of the season covered in sweat, blood, and a stomach-churning goo courtesy of a soul-sucking monster.
⬇️Here’s the product that you may be interested in!
🎬LEGO Stranger Things The Upside Down
- Fans of the global hit Netflix original series will appreciate the authentic details of this highly collectible LEGO Stranger Things toy – 75810 The Upside Down. This sturdy, brick-built model can flip between the real world and The Upside Down. The design of the model’s building instructions makes it a great shared building experience with friends and family.
- The Byers’ house features Will’s bedroom, the living room and the dining room. The Upside Down, from an alternate dimension, features all the rooms from the real-world model but with a dark, vine-covered, dilapidated look that fans will instantly recognize from the series.
- With 8 Stranger Things figures, each with its own accessories, this playset makes a great gift for Stranger Things fans, who will love to build and display this model to show their passion for the series.